Through our local McDonald's Owner/Operators, we are able to provide grants to other local non-profit organizations whose programs support the health and well-being of children and their families.
We not only try to improve the health and well being of children directly through our Ronald McDonald House program, but also through our Grants program. We are able to partner with other local nonprofits around the Tri-State to continue to support our mission through their established programs and projects.
Our Ronald McDonald House allows families to be close as their child is being cared for at any local medical facility. Thanks to the sponsorship of the local McDonald's Ohio Valley Co-op, we are able to expand our reach through our Grants program. The Grants program allows our charity to impact the lives of children whose family may not necessarily have a need to stay at our Ronald McDonald House, but are still touched by our charity.
Recent Grants Include:
- $14,702 for construction of a playground at Kiddie Kare Ministry & Preschool
- $10,000 to help fund construction of new boys group home through United Methodist Youth Home
- $7,000 to purchase supplies for improving parenting practices and early detection of their child's development/health issues for underprivileged families through 4C of Southern Indiana
- $5,000 to support the American Red Cross Home Fire Prevention Campaign
- $2,684 to provide tools for youth programming that will help reduce the cycle of homelessness and poverty at Echo Housing Corporation
- $8,606 towards the completion of a playground at the only pre-school in Rockport, IN who work with special needs children
- $6,060 to purchase indoor playscape for children to develop cognitive skills at St. Vincent Center for Children & Families
- $5,650 to provide meals for Henderson County, KY children who otherwise would not receive proper nutrition on the weekends through Tri-State Food Bank's Weekend Backpack program
Thanks to a restricted gift from local McDonald’s Owner/Operators, we have been able to grant over $1.3 million to area non-profits whose mission aligns with ours.