Student and Service Project Volunteers
Gain valuable skills while making a difference
Volunteering is a great way to help others while gaining valuable skills and experience. Students and service project groups who fulfill service hours at RMHC of the Ohio Valley walk away knowing that they have helped ease the burdens of families staying at Ronald McDonald House with children receiving care and treatments at nearby medical facilities.
Some service hour tasks may include:
- Cleaning and sanitizing common areas and playrooms
- Organizing and stocking pantries and storage areas
- Preparing meals and snacks for House guests
These simple tasks mean so much to the families in our care!
To begin the process of fulfilling your service hours, you must first complete an orientation session. Click below to sign up for your orientation and volunteer time.
- Complete an orientation at our Gateway House or at our Washington Avenue House – you must sign up for and complete an orientation prior to fulfilling any service hours at RMHC of the Ohio Valley.
- Sign up for your hours at our Gateway House or at our Washington Avenue House – after completing the orientation, select the time slots that work with your schedule.