Donate a Vehicle and Help Children Heal
One Car = One Week for our Families
If you think that old car in your driveway isn’t worth much, think again! By donating your car, truck, boat or RV to Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ohio Valley, you can help provide a “home-away-from-home” for families of critically ill children.
Through our partnership with One Car, One Difference, a national vehicle donation program operated by Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (IAA), the process of donating your vehicle is simple and quick.
- Donate your vehicle: Visit One Car, One Difference, or call (855)227-7435. Enter in your contact information as well as information about your vehicle (year, make, model and approximate mileage).
- IAA picks up the vehicle: At no cost to you, IAA will tow the vehicle to the local auction. Or, if you prefer, you can drop off the vehicle yourself. For the auction location, call (855)227-7435.
- Your vehicle is sold at an auction: IAA cleans the donated vehicle to make sure its top notch for the auction. This will help you get the highest sale price.
- You get the sales receipt to file for a tax deduction: Not only will you make a difference in the lives of the families we serve, you may even get a tax break! Laws vary by location, so ask a tax adviser about your specific opportunities.
- We receive the proceeds: The cash your donated vehicle sells for at the auction will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ohio Valley.
Call or click today!