Make our Wish List come true
Families staying at our Ronald McDonald House are often pressed for time between doctor’s appointments, caring for their children, and some come to Evansville without their own transportation. As a part of providing a “home-away-from-home”, it is important to provide them with items necessary for everyday life.
The Happy Wheels hospitality cart provides a bit of comfort as it travels the hospital hallways, offering refreshments, books and toys. This program allows us to serve more families than ever before. Like our Ronald McDonald House, the Happy Wheels Cart is supported through the generosity of the community.
Consider purchasing items while you are out shopping, check our Facebook page for “Wish List Wednesday”, have fun with a Wish List Shower/ Birthday Party, or host a Wish List Drive to help make a difference in the many families we serve! Please keep in mind that we can only accept new items.
Ongoing Wish List Needs
- Swiffer Duster Replacements
- Swiffer Sweeper Replacement pads (wet and dry)
- K-cups (Keurig compatible brand)
- Individual Packets of Hot Chocolate
- Snack Foods (Individually wrapped)
- Bottle Water – 8 oz.
- Individual Fruit Juices (Apple Juice, Grape Juice, Capri Sun, etc.)
- Individual Hot Wheels and Matchbox Cars
- Small Stuffed Animals
- Crayola Crayons & Colored Pencils (16 ct or smaller)
- Trash Bags (Small Bathroom and Tall Kitchen)
Items may be dropped off at the Ronald McDonald House (3540 Washington Ave., Evansville, IN), 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM, seven days a week.